Nikki Garcia Speaks Out After Her 'Happy Gilmore 2' Scenes Are Cut Out of Movie
Nikki Garcia is reacting to her Happy Gilmore 2 scenes getting cut.
Earlier this week, the 41-year-old former WWE star attended the New York City premiere of the new Netflix movie starring Adam Sandler.
After watching the movie, Nikki took to her podcast to reveal her scenes were cut from the final version of the movie.
Keep reading to find out more…“The characters that I had to work with, a majority of our funny scenes got taken out, but I get, when I’m watching the whole thing, for 20 minutes to be taken out and to keep the heart of Happy Gilmore, it had to happen,” Nikki told twin sister Brie Garcia during the Thursday (July 24) episode of SiriusXM’s The Nikki and Brie Show.
“So wait, did you find out why you were sitting watching?” Brie then asked to which Nikki responded, “Yes.”
“How did it make you feel?” Brie asked.
“I mean, I’m not gonna lie,” Nikki admitted. “Inside, I was really bummed and devastated.”
Your heart sank,” Brie added.
“Yeah, and red face, even though I mean whatever, but you know when you’re like, oh my gosh, it just, like I was sad, you know?” Nikki explained. “I almost wish I knew. Yeah, especially because I did media right before that and I’m like, ‘Oh my gosh, and this character and Medusa,’ like you don’t even end up knowing my name, but it’s okay. Honestly, the movie is so good. The movie is so good. It’s the best movie I’ve seen in years. I’m not even just saying that.”
“I don’t think he makes a bad movie,” Brie then said.
“I know, but I didn’t realize all the heart in this,” Nikki added. “From the beginning, oh my gosh. I was like, I mean, there’s a lot of heart in it.”
Happy Gilmore 2 hits Netflix on Friday, July 25. Watch the trailer here.