Two more Ukrainians hospitalized with suspected coronavirus after visiting Italy
Two residents of the Chernivtsi region were taken to an infectious disease hospital on March 5 with suspected coronavirus (COVID-19), the regional state administration said in a statement on Facebook.
“Two more Bukovina residents were admitted to an infectious disease hospital with suspected COVID-19 today, on March 5. They had been traveling around Italy,” the statement said.
The post Two more Ukrainians hospitalized with suspected coronavirus after visiting Italy appeared first on KyivPost.