David Moyes issues warning to Manchester United over Declan Rice
West Ham manager David Moyes has said they haven’t received a bid from Manchester United or Chelsea over Declan Rice.
The Scottish boss further added that they wouldn’t be interested to sell the talented 22-year-old to the Red Devils.
The England international has been brilliant for the Hammers this season, starting all 18 Premier League matches for the English club. He was also outstanding for his side in the 1-0 home victory against Burnley on Saturday.
Manchester United have been linked with the England international in recent weeks, with Chelsea also said to be interested in procuring the signature of the 22-year-old.
However, Moyes has revealed that they haven’t received any bids from the two Premier League giants for the player, insisting they are not interested to sell as well.
“They’re not true, we’ve had no contact from either of those clubs regarding Declan and we wouldn’t want any anyway,” the 57-year-old manager told Amazon Prime (as per The Express).
“He’s doing great for us, he’s a big leader now, he’s taken a lot of the weight off Mark Noble.
“He’s turning out to be a really good player but also a really good boy and good around the club.”
Rice was part of Chelsea’s youth academy but was released in 2014, with the midfielder subsequently signing for West Ham.
The English footballer was so impressive for the Irons that he was handed his senior debut the following year.
And since then, he has racked up 129 appearances in all competitions for the Hammers, smashing three goals and creating five assists.
The post David Moyes issues warning to Manchester United over Declan Rice appeared first on Red Rants.